We’d love to have you visit! If you have guests coming to town or are just curious, we’ll happily make appointment to walk you through our home!
Call us at +1 616-481-4434 and we will do our best to get you on the schedule!
A note about COVID-19: We are open! However, to keep social distance, we require masks in public areas, and we’ll have to arrange a private dining plan with each guest to avoid crowding (perhaps alone in the dining room, in-room service, our out on the front porch). Also, obviously, we cannot be held liable for any COVID-19 contact you might have.
- Breakfast is included with each night’s stay.
- On weekdays, we offer a self-serve continental breakfast.
- On weekends, we serve a full hot breakfast, with seatings at 8:30, 9:00, or 9:30 am.
About the Rooms
- All are rooms are up stairs, either on the second or third floors.
- By local ordinance, no more than 2 adults per room.
- Daily housekeeping included in the room rate upon request.
- No Pets are allowed, as we already have a friendly cat! She stays on the first floor and out of the rooms.
- We offer a home theater on the first floor and a TV on the third floor landing, but do not include TVs in the bedrooms.
- Please, no open flames or candles in the rooms for safety. No Smoking or vaping of tobacco, cannabis, or other material.
- We cannot be held responsible for missing or lost items, but we’ll help you look!
- Quiet Hours are 11am-7am. No visitors during quiet hours.
Check In/Out Policy
- Check in is generally between 4 P.M. and 6 P.M., but we can usually be flexible. Priority check-in may be available for a fee. Please let us know your expected time of arrival so we can make sure someone will be here to greet you.
- Check out is by 10:30 A.M. We need to prepare the room for the next guest! Late check-out may be available for a fee.
- No deposit is necessary at the time of reservation.
- Your credit card will be charged the full amount 14 days before your check-in date.
- We reserve the right to cancel your reservation in exchange for a full refund.
- You may cancel up to 14 days before your check-in date.
- At 14 days before your check-in date, your reservation will be entirely non-refundable, and your card will be charged the full amount.
- The cancellation policy also applies to changes in your arrival/departure date which result in a shorter stay. No refunds are provided for late arrivals or early departures.
- No-shows are charged for full reservation.