We’d love to have you visit!
Or call us at +1 616-481-4434 and we will do our best to get you on the schedule!
- Breakfast is included with each night’s stay.
- On weekdays, we offer a self-serve continental breakfast.
- On weekends, we serve a full hot breakfast, with seatings at 8:00, 8:30, or 9:00 am.
About the Rooms
- Daily housekeeping included in the room rate upon request.
- All are rooms are up stairs, either on the second or third floors.
- No Pets are allowed, as we already have a friendly cat! She stays on the first floor and out of the rooms.
- We offer a home theater on the first floor and a TV on the third floor landing, but do not include TVs in the bedrooms.
- Please, no open flames or candles in the rooms for safety. Smoking outdoors only.
- By local ordinance, no more than 2 adults per room.
- We cannot be held responsible for missing or lost items, but we’ll help you look!
- Tours: Have guests coming to town? Just curious? We’ll happily make appointment to walk you through our home!
Check In/Out Policy
- Check in is generally between 4 P.M. and 6 P.M., but we can usually be flexible. Please let us know your expected time of arrival so we can make sure someone will be here to greet you.
- Check out is by 10:30 A.M. We need to prepare the room for the next guest!
- Single-night stays: a deposit of 100% is required
- Less than a week in advance: a deposit of 100% is required
- More than a week in advance: a deposit of $30 per room is required to secure your reservation.
- We reserve the right to cancel your reservation in exchange for a full refund.
- Your deposit, minus a $30 processing fee per room, is refunded if the cancellation is received 14 days prior to your arrival for guest rooms.
- If your cancellation is received less than 14 days before your arrival, you are responsible for all room charges.
- No-shows are charged for full reservation.
- For multi-room reservations, the processing fee applies per room.